Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Bicycles in the area....quick question

  1. #21
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bicycles in the area....quick question

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gotch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In the past they've had at least one truly dangerous psychotic on the police force (I am not exaggerating) It's a miracle this fool never killed anyone. I know every town has bad cops from time to time but this guy really should not have been allowed to own sharp objects (again, I am not exaggerating).

    </div></div>

    Who was that???
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_VHSLhelper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2005
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bicycles in the area....quick question


  3. #23
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bicycles in the area....quick question

    Prolly MJ...lol Anyways, I take my kids riding bikes nearly every weekend in BSG. We ride on the greenbelt, we cross roads, we ride along roads (always off the side facing traffic)...hell we ride wherever we want to. I've not heard of these laws but the 1st time a cop tries to cite me I'll definately show my ass cuz, if those laws are true it's utter bull$hit. Just like when they banned "cruising" and put half of the bigger downtown stores and places to eat out of business in the process.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bicycles in the area....quick question

    BSG has slowly been turning itself into a great big retirement community.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bicycles in the area....quick question

    Just so there won't be speculation, the officer I was talking about is now deceased. Which is part of the reason I don't want to name him. But believe me he was a total nutcase and very dangerous to the general public.

    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •